Jessica joined our Team in December 2020. Jess has been interested in holistic approaches to health and healing since her early 20s. While travelling the world, Jess discovered many ways to approach healing and spirituality. She explored both Western and Eastern practices and philosophies, spending time with monks in Sri Lanka and in a monastery in Scotland. She has studyied Yoga in Ashrams in Madurai and Goa in India, learning the art of Reiki in Kodaikanal India and walking the Spanish and Portuguese Camino de Santiago pilgrim paths.
Jessica’s qualifications include:
• Sivananda hatha Yoga teacher and also completed Reiki 1 and 2
• Reiki Masters training.
• Diploma of Remedial Massage – Byron Bay Holistic Massage Centre
• Certificate in Toyahari Japanese Meridian Therapy (use of moxibustion and cupping techniques)
• Practitioner Pregnancy Massage Specialisation – Pregnancy Massage Australia
• Trigger Point Dry Needling with CPD Courses Australia
Jessica treats the whole body and sees the body as a body mind soul system. She works with respect, integrity and loving kindness to all aspects of the whole.
Since becoming a mother Jessica’s passion is Women’s Health, in all stages of life; from adolescence, pregnancy, postpartum and menopause. Jessica is also passionate about working with and helping women who have experienced trauma and domestic violence. Jessica believes in holding a safe container to allow the body to rest and heal. Eventually leading to a place where you can self regulate, feel self-empowered, self loving and happy!